Through his music licensing company, Enlightened Audio, Christopher collaborates with professional meditation teachers, therapists and healers around the world, providing them with background music to create recordings and videos that help people with stress relief, natural healing, spiritual growth, mental health and so on. It is through this type of collaboration that Christopher’s music has had the greatest impact. In his own words…
“I feel that I’m best able to serve my purpose as a musician and sound healer by licensing my music directly to people who can use it to assist others. This gives me a deep sense of purpose and integrity in what I do. Knowing that my music is used to help relax, heal and support people, some of whom are facing extraordinarily difficult times, drives me to put my heart and soul into every music composition I release. These aren’t just mere words. When someone tells you that your music helped save them from suicide or that it helped them through a period of terrible illness it’s very moving and it changes your attitude to your work completely.”
Christopher’s music is also utilised by many healing and health care organisations. Here are just a few examples of how his music plays a special role in helping people:
- Some army bases use Christopher’s music to help treat soldiers suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.
- Some schools use Christopher’s music during inter-class meditation sessions to help their students relax and focus.
- Some oncology centres use Christopher’s music to assist patients with pain relief and general comfort during chemotherapy treatments.
- There are prison rehabilitation services that use Christopher’s music during relaxation exercises and counselling sessions for inmates.
- Some hypnobirthing practitioners play Christopher’s music while supervising childbirth. Not only is this soothing for the mother, it also means that the first thing newborns hear when they arrive on planet Earth is Christopher’s music! Awesome!